The heavy-weight Mepps H210 tandem spinner weighs-in at a full 3-ounces. It measures 9" long from it's eye to the
end of its tail. The H210's solid brass blades and body are complimented by a rugged Sandvic stainless steel shaft,
and its bright 100% holographic tail is expertly hand-tied to tandem 7/0 VMC cone cut hooks. Every component is
perfectly balanced. You won't find a better tandem musky spinner anywhere.
If you compare the sound of the Mepps H210 with Mepps other musky spinners you'll quickly discover the
heavy thump of a big spinner blade is enhanced by the two #10 Indiana blades spinning in tandem. We also
recorded #10 Colorado blades spinning in tandem and discovered the sound was actually muted. Sound travels
fast underwater and the rapid tremolo effect of the two big Indiana blades spinning in unison, coupled with
the additional flash of the second blade, is sure to attract trophy fish.
100% Holographic Flashabou
Musky Fishermen know Mepps® makes the premier spinners in musky fishing. The Mepps® H210 has all the features needed to continue that legacy including...
- Two #10 Magnum Indiana blades for maximum flash and vibration.
- Two heavy duty 7/0 VMC cone cut hooks maximize your catch rate.
- Solid brass components assure perfect balance and operation.
- Jointed construction eliminates the force big fish can exert on the lure.
- Split ring assembly allows blades & tails to be mixed and matched.
- 100% holographic Flashabou for maximum attraction.
Mepps bucktails and marabous were voted America's favorite musky bucktail by the readers of Musky Hunter magazine.